Clarksons service experience includes planned or preventative maintenance and servicing, this expertise, combined with a national coverage and a 24-hour breakdown service, has lead the company to develop a solid reputation in a variety of commercial and industrial sectors.
Clarkson Fuels has all aspects of maintenance covered – reactive, preventative and annual calibrations. We take care of all your site’s needs giving you peace of mind.
We specialise in emergency response services and pride ourselves on our response time – a service technician can respond within minutes of being notified of an emergency. We have a network of contractors to deliver service solutions nationwide.
Clarksons has 20 years’ experience in providing service to the petroleum industry and a wide variety of clients with site specific solutions.
Clarksons offers a one stop shop for design, supply, installation and ongoing service tailored to meet the requirements of each individual client.
All Clarksons personnel are extensively trained in both technical and safety aspects of the petroleum industry and are closely monitored with up to date training.
Clarksons has service staff based throughout New Zealand and has the ability to work in remote locations.
- Dispenser and pump servicing through an extensive national network of field personnel
- Mechanical / Electrical maintenance and repairs
- Compliance and regulatory testing
- Installation of pumps and dispenser’s equipment, we can provide ongoing preventative and breakdown maintenance service through an extensive national network of field personnel
- Electrical installation of fuel dispensing/pumping equipment
- Electrical inspection of the explosive atmospheres
- Test & repair of electronic (component level) boards
- Fully trained staff are able to repair equipment, extending the life of your products
- Installation and audit of Cathodic Protection Systems
- Technical support