What We Do
With experienced fuels technicians across New Zealand, we provide ongoing services and maintenance of your fuels equipment in accordance with government legislation and relevant New Zealand codes.
Our fuels offering extends beyond the fuel equipment; we work with you and your team to deliver all your fuels, building, property and grounds maintenance to protect your assets.
Our Fuels Services
- 4 yearly electrical inspections
- Annual calibrations
- Compliance and regulatory testing
- Dispenser and pump servicing through an extensive national network of field personnel
- Electrical inspections of equipment in explosive atmospheres
- Electrical installation of fuel dispensing and pumping equipment
- Emergency response services
- Fully trained staff can repair equipment, extending the life of your products
- Installation and audit of Cathodic Protection Systems
- Installation and servicing of Automatic Tank Gauging
- Installation and servicing of Submersible Turbine Pumps (STP)
- Installation of pumps and dispensers equipment
- Mechanical / Electrical maintenance and repairs
- Preventative fuel maintenance
- Reactive fuel maintenance
- Remote monitoring and resolution where possible
- Technical support
Working closely with our sister company Duel Distribution, we have supply of all major fuel station items covered. From pumps and dispensers through to carwashes and air towers and everything required to maintain your above and below ground forecourt systems. We can also supply, install and maintain remote monitoring of your fuel systems to provide you with further peace of mind and oversight of your fuel station portfolio.
Taking care of all your site’s needs
We have all aspects of your fuel compliance and maintenance covered including remote monitoring, proactive, reactive, preventative, and annual calibrations. We can also deliver all your building, forecourt, property and grounds maintenance, right through to your signage and pie warmers. With a team of local service technicians nationwide, we can deliver prompt solutions across New Zealand.
Minimising your site interruption or downtime
We specialise in emergency response services and our response time is second to none; a service technician can respond within minutes of being notified of an emergency or environmental issue at your site. All Clarksons’ personnel are extensively trained in both technical and safety aspects of the petroleum industry to get your site back up and running as quickly as possible.
Powered by years of hands-on experience
Clarksons has over 20 years of experience in providing service to the petroleum industry and a wide variety of clients with site-specific solutions. In 2016, we strengthened our fuels offering by taking over the national distributor’s license for Gilbarco fuels equipment and acquiring the Gilbarco fuels workforce.
We currently deliver fuel maintenance services across all major brands, along with many independent service stations.
If you want peace of mind your fuels maintenance needs are taken care of, give us a call on 0800 363 080 and we will help you out.